Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - visual problem - ProjeQtOr

visual problem

More
29 Mar 2013 09:32 #1 by DjackJack
visual problem was created by DjackJack
Hello,
I created a table with 2 date fields (start date and end date) and I would like to see these two fields replaced a visual point of view by one to select a month but it is not in the database data. How to do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2013 09:37 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: visual problem
I don't understand what you try to do. :unsure:
Could you explain a bit further ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
01 Apr 2013 00:19 #3 by DjackJack
Replied by DjackJack on topic Re: visual problem
I created a new menu to insert some statistics. For the moment these statistics are monthly, but later they will be quarterly, annual or dates to dates. This is why I immediately creates a table with 2 date fields (start date and end date) and fields useful for managing my statistics. Following tools facilitating the design that you have already developed, I created an object in the model folder with the same fields in the database données.Il behaves like the object "project" and so when I click about where to create a new item, I end up with all the fields specified in the object and in this base.
This is where my problem comes because today I find myself with the start date and end date on the present me to create this new object, and I will wish for the moment he could not see these two date fields but rather a field just to choose a number between 1 and 12 that corresponds to a month and I would do the background processing to select the date at the beginning and end of the month. How to do that?

More
01 Apr 2013 00:46 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: visual problem
Hi,

Just set the dates as hidden fields (or readonly) and set new field as scpecific ones : name starts with $_spe_ and definition is in drawSpecificItem().
You can see examples in some objects, for instance in Project or WorkElement.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.