View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Distribution of the real work on the tickets - ProjeQtOr

Distribution of the real work on the tickets

More
06 May 2013 09:52 #1 by DjackJack
Hello,

I wish I set up a distribution of the real work on the tickets. I want that when you change the real work, a dialog box opens with a calendar where you can select multiple dates.

This system is almost ready, I just missing some knowledge.

Is it possible to program the keyboard commands such as Ctrl + S? if so, how?

Once selected days, I want valid when the dialog box is the ticket back and refreshed. (I saw a function saveWithRefresh I know where but not ticket) How to set this up?

In dialogs dojo, is there a purpose for us to enter the label text but not textbox?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2013 13:39 - 06 May 2013 13:41 #2 by babynus
Hi,

I wish I set up a distribution of the real work on the tickets. I want that when you change the real work, a dialog box opens with a calendar where you can select multiple dates.

Such a functianlity has been posted to me by a community contributor. It will be included in V3.4

Is it possible to program the keyboard commands such as Ctrl + S? if so, how?

It is already managed, in main.php, line 138
var onKeyPressFunc = function(event) {
        if(event.ctrlKey && event.keyChar == 's'){
          event.preventDefault();
        	globalSave();
        } else if (event.keyCode==dojo.keys.F1 && ! event.keyChar) {
        	event.preventDefault();
        	showHelp();
        }  
      };
      dojo.connect(document, "onkeypress", this, onKeyPressFunc);

Once selected days, I want valid when the dialog box is the ticket back and refreshed. (I saw a function saveWithRefresh I know where but not ticket) How to set this up?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

In dialogs dojo, is there a purpose for us to enter the label text but not textbox?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 06 May 2013 13:41 by babynus.

More
06 May 2013 23:20 #3 by DjackJack
Great, for this future functionality.

When you are in the Project menu and we decided to assign a new resource, a popup will open as soon as the valid part of any edition of the project refreshes. I wish I do the same thing for a popup that I want to put in the tickets.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.