View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Detailed work per resource - weekly - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Detailed work per resource - weekly

More
06 Apr 2024 08:56 #1 by chandrashekhar
Hi,

We are using scheduled report in a mail regarding the subject. Today noticed something unusual in the report when checked via email. I attempted to reproduce the issue but was unsuccessful. However, I wanted to bring it to your attention in case you've received a similar query and have a solution. I've attached a screenshot of the email where the report displays the resource ID instead of the name, although the name appears when checked in the resource. Can you please assist with this?

ProjeQtOr Version: 11.1.5

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2024 11:21 #2 by maxca
Hello,

I don't reproduce your problem either. Do you have the same problem looking directly at this report in projeqtor? If so, do you have any log errors? console errors?
You should receive the report tomorrow (right?). Let us know if it continues, we'll keep it in mind.
Thanks you

Maxca

More
10 Apr 2024 11:42 #3 by chandrashekhar
Hi,

Q. Do you have the same problem looking directly at this report in projeqtor?
A. I don't have the same problem looking directly at this report in projeqtor.

Q. If so, do you have any log errors? console errors?
A. No, If you guide me I can get it.

Q. You should receive the report tomorrow (right?).
A. Report is scheduled on every Saturday at 9:45 (IST)

More
10 Apr 2024 12:11 #4 by maxca
is it a new resource? this week, do you see the resource name correctly?

More
10 Apr 2024 12:33 - 10 Apr 2024 12:35 #5 by chandrashekhar
Yes, it's a new resource, I have checked name before giving feedback, also checked today too, I can see the resource name correctly.Please find Attached image for reference.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Apr 2024 12:35 by chandrashekhar. Reason: additional information

More
10 Apr 2024 14:25 #6 by maxca
No. I wanted to know if this week's report (15) included the resource name correctly.
Can you tell me whether this resource is: " is a contact, is a user, is an employee, is a student, is outsourced, is manager of leaves, is material resource "

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.