View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Cloned Environnement -> Undefined variable: connexion in DataCloning.php - Page 5 - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Cloned Environnement -> Undefined variable: connexion in DataCloning.php

More
17 Aug 2022 16:37 #25 by iFlorian
After editing  with absolute path instead of relative path in parametersLocation.php and simulation parameters.php I can acces to the simulation environnment :)

It is more practice to have relative path in conf files but it is a problem to projeqtor obviously. 

Best regard,
Florian

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.” ~ Steve Jobs
"...and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~ Think Different

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2022 10:21 #26 by iFlorian
Hi,
Is-it possible to have a change in ProjeQtOr concerning relative path in the following conf files which works with simulation ? 
- tool/parametersLocation.php --> variable $parametersLocation
- parameters.php --> variable $logFile

Otherwise, the simulation doesn't work as it is. 

Thanks for your reply in advance. 
After, I can close this topic. 

Best regards,
Florian

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.” ~ Steve Jobs
"...and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~ Think Different

More
18 Aug 2022 17:42 #27 by babynus

Work fine for me with relative path.
What is the error logged ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: iFlorian

More
19 Aug 2022 09:04 #28 by iFlorian

babynus post=33626 wrote:

Work fine for me with relative path.
What is the error logged ?

Hi, 
I have no error logged. Just if I have the path "'../../projeqtor_data/files/config/parameters.php" in my parametersLocation.php of my projeqtortest, I get the error page with cloned environnement : 
*** ERROR ****
parameter file not found at '../../projeqtor_data/files/config/parameters_NMgZCp.php'
Check file '/tool/parametersLocation.php' or remove it to use '/tool/parameters.php'.

If problem persists, you may get some help at the forum at [url=http://www.projeqtor.org/]ProjeQtOr web site [/url].
Because the simulation environnment is under directory "simulation", so the relative_path for this environnement is not good because it should be with "../"  additional.
It is the same issue with log file... 

Maybe there is an additionnal parameter in order to indicate relative path in parameters.php ? 

Thank a lot,

Florian

More
22 Aug 2022 09:10 #29 by babynus
No, there is no other way than speciying an absolute path.
If you leave simulation path to its defaut, relative path will work, if not an absolute path is mandatory.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 Aug 2022 09:43 #30 by iFlorian
Thank a lot,

I can close this topic :)

Have a good day !
Florian

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.