View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Fixed milestone move and does not "return" to place - ProjeQtOr

Fixed milestone move and does not "return" to place

More
07 Feb 2024 16:52 - 07 Feb 2024 16:54 #1 by jmmbb
Hello,

when planning with fixed milestone, it will be moved if predecessor is set with end date post milestone date (this can be understood with milestone set to "late").
But, if prédecessor is removed, milestone doesn't return to fixed date.

I Explain :
First, i set a "fixed" milestone

Then, this milestone is linked to a predecessor and the date is calculed according to this link (why not, it's a choice, and milestone is set to "late" and show red).

After that, link is deleted (i don't want it anymore or linking is a mistake) : but planning date is not changed and milestone doesn't "return" to his place. And i can't change it (planning date is set so milestone is not recalculated...)

Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Feb 2024 16:54 by jmmbb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2024 16:56 #2 by jmmbb
I can't find a way to set the correct planning date anymore, i need to delete and recreate the milestone or create a new one, fixed, to the right date and link it as predecessor then delete it...

More
08 Feb 2024 08:43 #3 by Arkhanje
Hello 

We do not reproduce. The milestone remains fixed and does not change date even after setting a predecessor that ends later...

What version of ProjeQTOr are you on?
Do you have any error messages? Interface, ProjeQtor logs, browser console?
Attachments:

More
08 Feb 2024 09:08 #4 by babynus
Do you have a way to reproduce the case on the Demo DB ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
10 Feb 2024 12:12 #5 by jmmbb
Hello,

strange, i can't reproduce on demo and, after deleting the "wrong" milestone, not able to reproduce anymore on my instance (fresh install V11.1.3).
No explain...

More
12 Feb 2024 09:08 #6 by Arkhanje
It’s Bonaldi’s law!
It happens to me all the time too! In any case, it worked out, that’s the main thing!

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.