View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Use Standard Mode / Use Switched Mode button - ProjeQtOr

Use Standard Mode / Use Switched Mode button

More
01 Aug 2013 17:56 #1 by ccattani
When opening Project'Or the Use Standard Mode / Use Switched Mode button is displaying the translated text in Spanish correctly, but after the first toggle it switches to the text in English and never goes back to Spanish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2013 10:11 #2 by babynus
Did you try and refresh your browser cache ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Aug 2013 00:21 #3 by ccattani
I solved the problem ... Thanks !

More
03 Aug 2013 01:09 #4 by babynus
How did you solve ?

Babynus

More
05 Aug 2013 16:45 #5 by ccattani
I modified the spanish translation file since there are some mistakes and also I needed to change some of the existing labels to reflect a better description of the options and/or fields.

I have a file of my own in which I register the changes and after each update I just copy the contents at the end of the translation file but it seems the last 2 lines of the original translation file need to be kept as the last ones, so I just moved my personal translations 2 lines up and problem solved.

More
05 Aug 2013 17:09 #6 by babynus
Hi,

The best way to manage translations is to use the lang.xls file : it contains a macro to automatically generate lang.js files, and is much easier to manage than lang.js file.
You can get it on the download page.
If you have some fixing, please send them to me, I'll integrate your fixing in next version.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.