View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - List of projects filtered according to its restrictions - ProjeQtOr

List of projects filtered according to its restrictions

More
05 Jan 2022 20:04 #1 by Jules45
Hi,

I'd like to know if its possible to define a profile that has only access to projects having a type defined in the types restrictions list? This profile is similar to the supervisor (access to all project with readonly rights) but only dedicated to a specific types of project.

In my tests, I created 2 profiles "GamingSupervisor" and "FinancialSupervisor" which have types restrictions on "Projects" with the value "Gaming" for the 1rst profile and "Financial" for the 2nd one. I have several projects with both types, and all users with one the two profiles have access to all projects (Gaming and Financial). The only restriction is on project creation, the list of type is only populated with the value defined in the types restrictions.

Am I doing something wrong or it's not possible to get the expected behaviour using the profiles?

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2022 10:53 #2 by Arkhanje
Hello, 

no, there is no automatism for that.
The types of projects are not made to manage rights.

The only way you would have it would be to create a "Gaming" parent project by allocating your supervisor to it
and group all such projects under the parent project.

More
06 Jan 2022 11:10 #3 by Jules45
Hello,

Thank you for your help.

regards,

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.