View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Requestor adding time issue facing. - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Requestor adding time issue facing.

More
02 Apr 2022 12:42 #1 by chandrashekhar
Hello Expert,

I am facing an issue when adding requestor in activity->description in project member level login (with manager rights in "access to data (Project dependant)->work-> activities->project member"). It is not showing + or Search sign or any record in dropdown! Please find the attachment for reference. 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2022 16:18 #2 by babynus
It is normal as there is no srreen to define "requestor" list.
So access rights to access the list is "NO" for everyone

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
05 Apr 2022 08:51 #3 by chandrashekhar
Thanks for the reply.
But it is already showing the "search" & "+" sign if I log in with administrator rights! and even I can't get that drop-down list with records even though records are available in contacts, resources, and users masters. So please guide me to find the way.

More
20 Apr 2022 06:49 #4 by chandrashekhar

chandrashekhar post=32670 wrote: Thanks for the reply.
But it is already showing the "search" & "+" sign if I log in with administrator rights! and even I can't get that drop-down list with records even though records are available in contacts, resources, and users masters. So please guide me to find the way.

More
24 Apr 2022 12:56 #5 by babynus

chandrashekhar post=32756 wrote:

chandrashekhar post=32670 wrote: Thanks for the reply.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
25 Apr 2022 09:35 #6 by Arkhanje
To have access to these buttons, you just have to authorize the "Display of combo detail button" for the profile you want.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.