View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Quotation/Order/Bill how to? - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Quotation/Order/Bill how to?

More
02 Sep 2016 02:06 #1 by DrilonUV
Hey Guys, loving Projeqtor so far and just getting into it so quiet new to it.

When starting a project, How do I actually send a quote out? The quote tab does not allow to start anything new and I have read through the user guide to no avail. Im trying to get Bills sent to customers via projeqtor so I can run reports on our clients however I cant seem to figure out how to generate a quote/order/bill? Is it possible to skip generating a quote all together and just attach a bill to a project with cost's so that I can run the reports that way? If so how?

Regards and thanks for the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2016 10:21 #2 by babynus
Hi,

You'll find bill report on Report screen.
This can help you edit a bill.
You can also copy this report file /report/bill.php as /report/object/Bill.php, and this will become default print sheet, that you can export as pdf, and possibily customise to your needs.
You can so customize reports to fits your need (need to know some PHP). If you don't have devs capacities, we can do it for you (request for a quotation through the contact form)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
05 Sep 2016 02:04 #3 by DrilonUV
Thanks for that, Ill have to send through a request soon.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.