View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Cloned Environnement -> Undefined variable: connexion in DataCloning.php - Page 3 - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Cloned Environnement -> Undefined variable: connexion in DataCloning.php

More
18 Jun 2022 09:17 #13 by babynus
Hi,

Last issue is different, you just cannot connect to the db with credentials.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2022 12:09 #14 by iFlorian
Hi,

I have installed the V10 (congratulations for better performances ! ) and I always have the same issue: 
2022-06-22 11:50:03.832 ----- DEBUG -----  => Create Table workperiod
2022-06-22 11:50:03.839 ----- DEBUG -----  => Create Table worktoken
2022-06-22 11:50:03.844 ----- DEBUG -----  => Create Table worktokenclientcontract
2022-06-22 11:50:03.850 ----- DEBUG -----  => Create Table worktokenclientcontractwork
2022-06-22 11:50:03.854 ----- DEBUG -----  => Create Table worktokenmarkup
2022-06-22 11:50:03.859 ----- DEBUG -----  => Create Table workunit
2022-06-22 11:50:03.860 ----- DEBUG -----  => Execute script to create all tables
2022-06-22 11:50:04.583 ***** ERROR ***** [V10.0.0] Erreur simulation - Impossible de créer la base de données
2022-06-22 11:50:04.583 ***** ERROR ***** [V10.0.0] SQLSTATE[42703]: Undefined column: 7 ERREUR:  la colonne « id » de la relation « accessprofile » n'existe pas

Best regards,
Florian

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.” ~ Steve Jobs
"...and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~ Think Different

More
22 Jun 2022 12:26 #15 by babynus
OK,
So our technical improvment on V10 about UTF8 is not enough.
We keep the ticket open for further investigation.

Thanks for testing.

Babynus

More
23 Jun 2022 09:07 #16 by iFlorian
Hi,
My error is linking about UTF8 ? 
In any case, I already like the improvements made concerning the performance of the application. 
This will help me get my company approved for using this app.

Best regards,
Florian

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.” ~ Steve Jobs
"...and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~ Think Different

More
23 Jun 2022 12:42 #17 by babynus

My error is linking about UTF8 ? 

Sorry , mismatch with other post.
Your issue have nothing to do with UTF8.
It's about rights on DB.
DB user must have rights to : create the DB, connect to the new DB, create tables on the new DB.
He new to have credentials "with grant options"

Babynus

More
08 Jul 2022 13:55 #18 by iFlorian
Hi,
Always same issue with 10.0.0.1
Even if my DB user "projeqtortest" is SUPERUSER with all privileges (see previsous posts)
If I create DB manually with projeqtortest, I can connect and create objects in ma new database...
So I don't understand ?
How to realise this simulation ? Where I can found this code in projeqtor ?

Thanks for your help,
Florian

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.